This is the first time I have ever written a review of somewhere I have stayed at. I have stayed in many 2-3 star hotels for my kid's tournaments, so I am comparing my experience to like-rated properties.
First off, I was not expecting luxury accommodation for $112 a night, but I was expecting a clean, budget room. Instead what I got was: A room with bugs on the window sills, holes in the doors, no seals around the doors so you could hear everything outside, no toilet paper or tissue, no mattress cover on the bed, dirty linens, hair in the bathtub, popcorn and dental floss (gross!) on the floor beside the bed, water damaged furniture, badly stained carpet, mould and mildew around the tub, etc....
The girl at the front desk was friendly & apologetic when I addressed my concerns, she explained that they are currently working to update the hotel. Unfortunately, our room was not an updated one. They were renovating the room beside ours and it was clear that even the new carpet being installed was used.
The only positive things I can say about this property is : it is close to the highway, the towels were soft, and there was good water pressure in an otherwise dirty tub.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo, HostelBookers, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Canadas Best Value Inn - St. Catharines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge St. Catharines Hotel St. Catharines
- St. Catharines Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge St. Catharines
- Canadas Best Value Inn - St. Catharines Ontario