To start with I booked on travelocity based on reading some of the reviews online. I can honestly say some are very accurate and others are people who just need to complain because they are unhappy with life. Yes the building does look a bit older.. brick exterior but has been painted and is starting to look sharp. Yes there are renovations going on as well inside the rooms... Amazing staff from the moment me and my friends got there the staff kept us laughing till we checked out. More than helpful and more than accomodating.
Room- We were 3 friends from toronto there for a wedding and booked a 2 double bed room (labour day weekend) at 129.95 which is a steal considering most places were 200 plus and looked like dumps. Room was very clean... with enough towels for 4 ... the inn was sold out but quiet when we got back from the wedding reception. Staff was kind and even arranged the cabs for us. We did have breakfast in the morning and there was cereal coffee toast and juices.
Pool - had a blast its about 9 ft (deep end) and was crystal clear water
Truthfully if your standards are the Trump tower then stay at the Trump and pay the price but dont bash someones establishment for what you get at the price you get it for. Keep up the good work and I hope to see even more renovations the next time I come.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , BookIt.com, HostelBookers, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Canadas Best Value Inn - St. Catharines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge St. Catharines Hotel St. Catharines
- St. Catharines Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge St. Catharines
- Canadas Best Value Inn - St. Catharines Ontario