This property used to be a Travelodge, and before that, it was The Highwayman Inn. It has been over 10 years since our last visit, and things have changed.
I had a nice discussion with the new management, and they seemed to be quite enthusiastic about their new property and talked a lot about all the renovations they had planned, some of which have already begun.
The location of this hotel is perfect, right off the highway, and close to everything.
Our room was clean, bed comfortable, and the staff were very nice. We did not have the complimentary breakfast, but others said it was good. The price was very reasonable for a St. Catharines hotel at the start of a long holiday weekend. (Civic Holiday)
The hotel in general is starting to look very tired, but I was told that that the renovations are ongoing and the improvements will keep coming. I look forward to returning for a couple of nights again in a year or two, to see how they are progressing.
This is a good place to stay, if you are looking for a clean room, a comfortable bed, and want to save a few bucks.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , BookIt.com, HostelBookers, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Canadas Best Value Inn - St. Catharines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge St. Catharines Hotel St. Catharines
- St. Catharines Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge St. Catharines
- Canadas Best Value Inn - St. Catharines Ontario