After reading the current reviews on tripadvisor, we booked a two night stay here while attending a wedding. I have stayed at many roadside motels, and this is really what this Inn is. Luckily we didn't spend much time at the motel. Our room was filty. I found someone elses hair in the bathtub, the sink hadn't been wiped out (there was toothpaste residue in the basin), the toilet was disgusting and I found another foreign hair in my bed. I also killed several ants that were roaming around the suite. Before staying here we stayed in a small B and B that served breakfast, and the bit of extra money that cost would have been completely worth it. Definately consider a small B and B in this area because there are lots of them that are quaint, homey and offer more bang for your buck.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Canadas Best Value Inn - St. Catharines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge St. Catharines Hotel St. Catharines
- St. Catharines Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge St. Catharines
- Canadas Best Value Inn - St. Catharines Ontario