We returned from a wedding reception about 10:30 p.m. and found a man leaving our room and our room keys did not work. Front desk said it was a "glitch" - we are fortunate the person mistakenly given the key to our room was an honest guy and didn't rob us. I mentioned it when we checked out and didn't receive so much as an "I'm sorry". Will never stay at a Days Inn again. Also, when I made the reservation in March, the person who answered the phone was brand new and didn't have basic information; had to call back the next day. Room was noisy; could hear the walkie talkie chatter during the day from the car lot adjacent to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Hotel property is unique to the Days Inn Brand as it has a large Fitness Studio accessible on property for guest use. The Fitness Studio provides full access to hotel guests travelling - which include yoga, box fit, speed cycling classes and so much more! The hotel has an indoor pool along with an ultra red steam sauna and Perkins Family Restaurant on site. A short driving distance to 20 Valley Wine Country, Niagara on the Lake or Niagara Falls. Immediately accessible off the QEW travelling either from Toronto, On or Buffalo, NY. Truly the corner of convenience, comfort and value. See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Days Inn Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn St Catharines Niagara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn St Catharines Niagara Hotel St. Catharines
- Howard Johnson St. Catharines
- St. Catharines Howard Johnson
- Days Inn St Catharines Niagara St. Catharines, Ontario