“peaceful, quiet and pampering” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cedar Suite Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St. Catharines
Cedar Suite Bed & Breakfast
You added Cedar Suite Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
11 Dorothy Street, St. Catharines, Ontario L2N 4A4, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 24 St. Catharines B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Vancouver, Washington
“peaceful, quiet and pampering”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stayed at Cedar Suite for one night and really enjoyed it. The accommodation was relaxing and comfortable. I love the colours used and how it is decorated. It's extremely clean. The location is ideal, quiet yet with close access to the highway. Having breakfast in the new room was a real treat. There is a lot of light in the room and a sense of spaciousness. It looks out onto a garden with trees. Beautiful books are on the coffee table and there's a fireplace that would be very cozy in the winter. Della gave me a delicious breakfast, accommodating my gluten and wheat free way of eating. She was wonderful to talk with. As I had time before my flight, I was free to sit in the breakfast room, read and relax until I left. I appreciate her generosity mentioning this. I look forward to meeting Bob on a future visit.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife and I have been staying with Bob and Della for several years during the early June weekend of the Canadian Schoolboy Regatta. We value our quiet, romantic hideaway during the hectic regatta schedule. Over the years Bob and Della have used their talents as interior designers and landscape architects to create a remarkably integrated and peaceful experience for their guests. The breakfasts in the new four seasons room overlooking the garden are tasteful and delicious. Their B&B is centrally located for easy access to the local vineyards and to the great biking trails in the area, especially the the Niagara River Trail between Niagara on the River and The Falls. This is a real find if you're in the area!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Bob and Della offer you a high quality service in a place that feels like home ...in better !
The room we were in was very very clean and well decorated, we took our breakfasts in a large room "jardin d'hiver" style, and, you know what ? The breakfasts were so complete, we had no need to take lunches !
The only downside in our wonderful stay was the light well of our bedroom (note that if you wake up early you won't know what I am talking about).

I hghly recommend this place ! (and I have lot of places to compare)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

During a very difficult time in my life I happened on this B & B, and as it turned out, I needed to stay for well over a month. I couldn’t have fallen on a better arrangement -- a convenient location, a lovely blend of old and new decor, fabulous breakfasts in a beautiful setting, privacy when needed, and a family that comforted me and cared for me almost as though I was home. Thank you, Bob and Della, for all these blessings.

Room Tip: For heritage mood (and up to six people), choose the queen suite. For contemporary, choose the king...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

A wonderful B&B experience, Bob and Della were very accommodating hosts and the suite was cozy, comfortable and clean complete with its own little TV, little electric fireplace,kitchenette& heating /cooling control.
A lovely bathroom (beautiful mirror!) with a good shower/ and a very comfortable tub.
Great to have my own entrance too.
Breakfast was served in an open, airy, all season sun porch. I am sure it is even lovelier in the summer when the gardens are in colour. I enjoyed the breakfasts (lots of food) and the menu was different each day ( nice!) Della is a great cook.
Overall a very good experience. I would recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stayed at the Cedar Suites for 10 weeks and could not ask for a better experience. The location was great and close to all. The place was very clean and bright. I felt at home here for my extended stay.The host Bob and Della were great. I felt like family there. Della is a great cook and breakfast was delightful.Highly recommend.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Consecon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I stayed at Cedar Suite a few years ago with friends when we were visiting Niagara-on-the-Lake for the Shaw Festival. More recently I stayed there with my daughter who was being honoured with a bridal shower in St Catharines. Bothe times I found the accommodations to be lovely and well located. The hosts were most pleasant and a delicious breakfast was served. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Cedar Suite Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!