“CLOSED” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
ontario canada
“CLOSED”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

this huskey gas station and restraunt are now boarded up and closed as of about a month or so ago it just closed down and all the signage has even been taken down.

Visited July 2013

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Indian Food here Believe it or not!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We had been driving and travelling for days and stopped here for gas. (our hotel was on the same road) We were hungry and noticed they had a restaurant attached. Checked out the menu, and they had Indian food!!! We ordered their Biriyani, butter chicken and a couple of rotis and naans. Was made quickly and was fabulous!!!

We took the food to go since we were staying in a hotel just down the road.

Totally out of place, but worth it.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
sault ste marie
“biryani”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Eating in it is a truck stop. Exactly what you expect. Plus Indian food. If you wish to eat it in a more pleasant surrounding then get a take away. No difference in price. Biriyani is very difficult to make and here is one of the best. Veg, chicken or lamb. The Samosas are good and come with Channa Masala and tamarind sauce. Delicious. Beware the Vindaloo if you cannot take the heat. Great tasty food, the only "Indian" around. The Naan are not up to standard so we buy them at metro.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary
“Indian food at a gas station? You bet!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

I'd have never believed it had I not eaten the food myself! I've had several people tell me that the Indian food here was really good, so when I was visiting family this weekend, I tried some. What this place lacks in ambiance, it makes up for in the quality of the food. They have a decent selection of well-priced dishes and it seemed to me that everything is made to order and was very fresh.

I'll definitely pay this place a visit again when I am in the Sault!

Visited April 2013
“3 hour breakfast”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Service was sooo slow for the whole experience but the breakfast was good which was the only saving grace

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere