“Overpriced and Mediocre” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Northwest Indiana
“Overpriced and Mediocre”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate here on our way back home. From the ignorant hostess to the inexperienced server to the cold and mediocre food...whatore can I say?

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Markham, Canada
“Slow slow slow”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This place is better slow...the wife and I went there for dinner while visiting Sault Ste Marie and the service is very slow. We saw there are a lot of empty tables and they still make us wait 20min for table...then the waitress make us waiting 10 - 15 min to make our orders...after that the food are slow to come...and they screw up one of our order too...I'm like OMG at that point...the steak is not good as well...the meat is hard to chew...I'll have to say, we will never go there again!

Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“service with a smile!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

North 82 is my ol' faithful restaurant. They've never let me down. The staff is excellent: Mike N, Lydia, Anna, Andreja....they're all great. The food is fantastic. I recommend the super grill nachos, and the chicken Oscar. You won't be disappointed.

Visited September 2013
Essex, Canada
“Would visit again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Mignon was perfectly cooked and everything was well seasoned including vegetables. Service atmosphere was nice. Only reason they didn't get "excellent" was the waitress had a cold could hardly talk. Manager should not have people working when sick. Should be logical at a food establishment.

Visited September 2013
Ontario
“Great birthday meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

My daughter was in town from Toronto and she wanted us all to go out to celebrate her 23rd birthday. This was a great pic. She had a delicious steak entree that she enjoyed. I had an amazing prime rib meal that was so tender and delicious. Great choice birthday girls! Service was wonderful as well.

• Visited September 2013