“Worst dining experinece in a long time” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Worst dining experinece in a long time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

This will definately be our last time dining at Cesira's. Horrible experience. It took at least 10 minutes for our waitress to even aknowledge we were there. An hour later we received our meals, only after guests who arrived after us got there meals first. I ordered fettucine alfredo, but receivedd fettucine with a meat sauce. I told the waitress that wasn't what I ordered, and she bagan to argue with me that that was what I ordered. I didn't feel like waiting another hour for what I originally ordered, so I just ate what she brought me. The pasta was extremely overcooked. My wife, who also ordered pasta was not please with her meal either. We had to ask for parmesan cheese. The waitress showed very little pride in her job, and it showed. Overall, it was a very poor experience and we will not be returning.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Great food - not so good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

My wife and I live in the Soo and we went in spur of the moment for a night out and our first time here. Enjoyed the homemade pasta (awesome) but the waitress when we first showed up seemed very flustered and lost (wasn't too busy). We got seated and drinks but the waitress just seemed off her game all night long - we heard other tables also talking about the long waits and poor service (some had a movie to go to so they left before their food showed up). We weren't in a rush so the wait didn't bother us but hopefully this night was an exception to the rule. Food was very good and we enjoyed it very much.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
LaGrange, IL
“Good food, good time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

We found this restaurant to be an excellent choice for good Italian food. We enjoyed a pleasant meal, nice conversation and attentive service.

Visited October 2011
Winnipeg
“Excellent dinner, highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

We had a fantastic pasta dinner here (we both had lasagna, but of two different varieties - and both excellent). Service was fantastic - attentive but not overly so, and very friendly. Lovely, relaxed decor. Very reasonable prices - we had dinner for two, and drinks, for under $60, which we considered great value for the quality. Would definitely visit Cesira's again.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Canada
“Delicious homemade pasta!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2010

Delicious food, friendly staff, reasonable prices made for a wonderful lunch so we returned for dinner!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere