“When they say it's hot, believe them!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Alvarado, Texas
“When they say it's hot, believe them!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Delicious food at reasonable prices for the quality and freshness. Portions were very generous, too. Since we are from Texas, we thought they wouldn't know what hot spicy food was, we were wrong. Very hot, spicy and good.

Visited July 2014

Timmins, Canada
“Not real Thai, not even good Chinese”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We ordered Basil Beef, Tom Yum Goong soup, and Thai Spring Rolls. The basis beef had no basil, had no spice heat and the beef was chewy. Tasted more like cheap Chinese food. The Tom Yum soup had no spice, next to no flavor, no bamboo shoots and 2 shrimp. The spring rolls were Chinese spring rolls not Thai, and were full of grease. One good thing though, I called the restaurant after trying each of the dishes and told them I was bringing it back the following day and when I did return the food the following day they gave a full refund, however with a lot of attitude.

Visited July 2014
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Memorable food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Each time that I have eaten here I have found the food food to be delicious and memorable..Definitely the reason that I go back for more....When I don't have time to get our family to go all at once here..I get take out:)
Great variety and reasonable prices. You can get your meals individually or order a couple and share.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A go to spot in the Sault ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I have been to Lychee several times now and it's been a great experience every time. Portions are big and the food is great. The serving staff are very accommodating. I will be back.

Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario, Canada
“Different choices & reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I recently went to have supper there with a friend. The service was friendly and timely. The choices on the menu had many similar ingredients, but enough variety to satisfy anyone who likes asian style food. Dishes were labelled with peppers to indicate the level of "spicy." I really enjoyed the coconut bubbly tea which, ironically, isn't bubbly or tea, but more of a smoothie type beverage. I will have to return to try something else on the menu!

• Visited May 2014