“Fantastic experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Five women out for a pre-Christmas dinner. We had a great meal. First the service was excellent - prompt, helpful suggestions, but not rushed. I had the coconut Thai soup to start and then we shared the Bangkok pad Thai, Chiangmai pad Thai, pineapple rice, orange cashew chicken and garlic beef. Sooooooooo delicious!!! I can't say which was my favourite as they were all wonderful. I wish I could have tried the desserts but we were too full - next time for sure. The waitress then split the bill amount the five of us (even splitting the wine two of us shared) my share of the bill was only $30!!! Great value. Can't wait to go back.

Visited December 2013

sault ste marie
“Slow service. Food was 'okay'.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

After having Pad Thai across the river at Indo China, I was happy to hear we had thai on our side. Our table had mango chicken, sesame chicken and the mentioned pad thai. Both were okay, the mango chicken very flavorful. Pad thai wasn't very tasty, in fact, I was adding soy sauce for flavor. Waitress was barely at our table but found lots of time to chat with coworkers. When we were leaving at 8:30 she was complaining to another about how tired she was. Wouldn't go back if I was planning the outing.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Best Thai in the soo! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have only had take out from this place so I can not rate the atmosphere inside or the service. But what I will say is the take out I have ordered has been awesome. By far the best Thai you can get in these parts. Tastes fresh and portions are very good size. Take out is quick as well. That's a bonus.

“Hit or miss”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I went to Lychee Thai the first week it opened with a coworker. We ordered the veggie pad Thai and pineapple rice. The food was excellent, really flavourful and the amount you got on a plate was good. The service was terribly slow.

Because the pad Thai was so good the first time, I ordered it as take out for lunch about a month later. The waitress on the phone told me it would only take 10-15 minutes which I thought was strange because it took over an hour for it to be ready when I had it for dinner. I wish I never would have ordered it. It had no flavour, the noodles stuck together and veggies were not even close to fresh. It was almost as ifthey had microwaved a previously cooked dish.

I'm very disapointed. I probably will not be backfor quite a while.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
United Arab Emirates
“Loved it.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

We must have picked a good time to go for lunch, because we were seated right away and the service was very attentive. We ordered lunch specials and had lots of food. The spring rolls were so good and the soup was also hot and tasty. I had the orange cashew chicken and it was very flavourful, colourful and delicious. My only negative was that the cashews were very crunchy. My husband had the golden curry with shrimp. He loved it and ate it to the very last drop. There were 7 shrimp in the bowl, which we both thought was a very generous portion for this dish. All in, the bill was $31...very reasonable. We will definitely return.

Visited September 2013