It is located right on the main street. Plenty of restaurants near by. Close to Canadian Tire, Wal Mart and other box stores. Very clean rooms. Beds were comfortable, with 4 pillows to each bed. Window opened allowing for fresh air to come into the room. Heater worked (with the long winter we had we still needed some heat to take out the chill.) Very friendly staff. Gary was really helpful and accommodating, he went out of his way for us, making sure we had our room for another night when we unexpectedly had to make our stay longer than planned. The grab and go breakfast is ideal and the staff is always restocking it during the breakfast hours 6:30am-10:00am. There is so much to choose from: apple juice, orange juice, coffee, milk, fresh fruit, Belgian waffles, 4 different types of cold cereal, oatmeal, bagels, cream cheese, toast, jam, peanut butter, donuts, muffins, danishes, hard boiled eggs. There are vending machines with drinks and snacks. I would recommend staying here as we will stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Sault Ste. Marie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Sault Ste. Marie Hotel Sault Ste. Marie
- Super Eight Sault Ste. Marie
- Sault Ste. Marie Super Eight
- Sault Ste. Marie Super 8
- Super 8 Sault Ste. Marie Ontario