I found what looked to be a quaint motel on Trunk Road but I was traveling alone so listened to my husband who said go with a chain. The room was terrible. Smelly. Dirty. The chain lock was broken on the bottom and looked as if someone kicked the door open. None of the lamps worked and it was dark. I could see spots of daylight coming through the holes in the curtains. When's the last time you saw a huge metal bottle opener attached to the vanity? Rough just doesn't say enough. So bad that I read the name off the welding truck parked next to me and told my husband that if he received a call from the police in the morning start there. I paid $72 to be frightened. Thank goodness it was Mon. and I had wifi and the Blacklist on TV to keep me company. In the morning the hairdryer blew up into black smoke in my hands which I reported before I left. Yuck!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Sault Ste Marie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Sault Ste Marie Hotel Sault Ste. Marie
- Howard Johnson Sault Ste Marie
- Sault Ste. Marie Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Inn Sault Ste Marie Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario