“soo soo” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Howard Johnson Inn Sault Ste Marie to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Inn Sault Ste Marie
Howard Johnson Inn Sault Ste Marie
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   503 Trunk Road, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario P6A 3T1, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #21 of 23 hotels in Sault Ste. Marie
Toronto, Canada
“soo soo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I was traveling with my sister but we accidentally booked a room with 1 bed. We called and then lady on the phone said they will be able to do it if rooms are available. When we finally got there after a long drive we were disappointed to find they still had us in a room with 1 bed. We had to go back to front desk and repeat everything all over again. The annoying part is that they did actually have a room with 2 beds to give us.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

121 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Hotel location was good. Easy to find on my mobile phone. Had a fridge in my room but not a minibar with beverages. Room was average and internet was free but slow. Breakfast was free and had a good selection. The staff at check in was not helpful at all.

I had to spend the night due to a flight problem. I had booked a CAA rate which was cheaper, but the man at the Reception insisted on giving me their normal rate which was higher since I did not have my actual CAA card. I did call and get him the number, but he still would not give it to me. I would like a call back from the manager. my number should be on file.

Christina Bruin

Room Tip: Bring your CAA Card !!!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Edmonton, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I arrived at the hotel around 3am and left first thing in the morning. The mattress didn't have a fitted bed sheet even, just a regular sheet thrown over it and it didnt cover the mattress. The mattress itself was horrible and hard. The lamp was broken. The bathroom tile was yellow with a green tub. The tub was clogged and when I was showering the water wouldnt drain. When I first arrived I was sent to a room with all the lights on and door wide open (From the outside). The toilet in my room (When I switched rooms) was clogged with toilet paper so I couldnt use it. I will say the staff was friendly. Breakfast wasnt great but I had some toast. I wouldn't recommend this hotel, unless you have no where else to stay. I felt dirty leaving.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Saitama, Japan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

The Girl at the Front Desk was very helpful and suggested Swiss Chalet delivery ( Very good idea as I was tired after 9 Hours of driving. She was very patient despite a few of us who happened to arrive at the same time to check in.

The man setting up Breakfast went out of his way to provide coffee and Muffins even before Breakfast was ready as we set off very early. Nice restful stay. We will be staying again during our next trip.

Thank you.

Scott. L

Room Tip: Ask for Ground Floor Rooms. Direct access with parking right outside. Internet Reception was good in...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Howard Johnson Inn Sault Ste Marie? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn Sault Ste Marie

Address: 503 Trunk Road, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario P6A 3T1, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Sault Ste. Marie
Ranked #21 of 23 hotels in Sault Ste. Marie
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Inn Sault Ste Marie 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Sault Ste Marie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Inn Sault Ste Marie Hotel Sault Ste. Marie
Howard Johnson Sault Ste Marie
Sault Ste. Marie Howard Johnson
Howard Johnson Inn Sault Ste Marie Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Inn Sault Ste Marie, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.