“Small, but nice” 3 of 5 stars

Jackson, Michigan
118 attraction reviews
“Small, but nice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is part of the OLG chain and is small, but nice. We stopped for 45 min to play the slots and left with more than I went in with - rare for me. The slot variety was nice. The place seemed quite new and was nice and very clean.

Visited July 2013

Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
17 attraction reviews
“Its fine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Have been there a couple of times.
A sleepy little casino. Quaint, if one can use that word to describe a casino. A nice place to go for a diversion. Sometimes there is good "B" list entertainers.
I have been to the Caesars in Windsor. THIS IS NOT IT but it is fine none the less- if casinos are what you are looking for. Located right at the bridge, plenty of parking. There are less pleasant ways to give your money to a government.
I have a $20.00 limit. I get too bored to stay much longer. I never win. I just play til the $ runs out. I (and my $20.00) can be gone in under 10 mins.
It is a casino. By its very nature it is limited in what it can offer. If you can't find a fountain to toss your quarters into, this will suffice and you will get the same results.
I am reminded of some Italian Prime Minister's comment that gambling is a tax on the stupid. As long as you know that, this place is fine.

Visited March 2013
Northville, Michigan
“not many payouts happening”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

i've visited dozens of casinos, I have never seen so few winner lights flashing, just help lights, after spending $500 never had a retun larger than 75 points on a dollar machine

Visited June 2013
5 attraction reviews
“So so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

The payouts here were not very good. LOL I got a hand payout for 250.00. I had an office issue & asked to use their business centre. Initially it seemed that they would accommodate me & then didn't. Typical government controlled, lack of service establishment. Don't waste your money. Go across the border to Kewadin or BayMills.

Visited May 2013
Sault Ste. Marie
11 attraction reviews
“fun place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is a great place to de-stress. If one is careful and plays cautiously, one can play for a few hours.

Visited May 2013