“Nice elegant dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario, Canada
“Nice elegant dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

We had a nice dinner, everything was to our order, food prepared perfectly and was all amazingly tasting. Our server was Amanda; very nice and thorough.

Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

We went to Embers last evening, once again, and, once again, we had a tremendous meal with attentive but non-intrusive service. I had the Angry Seafood at the medium heat level and it was wonderful.....spicy but tasty. My husband had the salmon with squid ink risotto and it too was wonderful. We never leave enough room for desert though! The seating is comfortable and the ambience is peaceful. I will definitely save my pennies to continue to go to Embers!! Well worth the price!

“Mediocre”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Our food was excellent but my husband and I were very disappointed in the service. Our server was friendly but we felt like she was more attentive to the older crowd. Several times during our meal we were left waiting while she diligently tended to her other tables. Considering this is a fine dining restaurant, I would expect the whole package. Excellent food, service and atmosphere and unfortunately this restaurant falls short in two of these categories. For these reason, we will not be returning.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario, Canada
“Fantastic Steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

My wife and I had dinner on August 23rd. Our server Amanda was fantastic. Definetly recomend the steaks with the smoked mushrooms and onions as well as the brushetta as an appitizer. Service and food is always fantastic will visit again.

Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“amazing service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

Our server Amanda was amazing and her suggestions were spot on. Being our first time at this restaurant we asked for her suggestions. Started off with a recommendation of scallops(which I would never have picked myself), but were absolutely amazing. My husband also wanted to try the Duck salad and we were both very pleased with it(both apps a must try). After our perfectly cooked to order steaks we decided to leave the choice of dessert up to our server. She pulled thru once again, delivering a delicious piece cheese cake.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere