“Only room service but it was amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Wawa, Canada
“Only room service but it was amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Being in the hotel for a school trip, we brought the kids to a fast food restaurant. I ordered room service when we put the kids to bed and wow! The shrimp cocktail, the bruschetta and the burger were simply amazing! I cannot wait to go back and actually eat in the restaurant!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tricia L, Manager at Quattro Chophouse + Bar, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
You can enjoy the full Q food experience whether you dine in house or in your suite. You made some great choices for your first Quattro meal. We have no doubt you will be equally impressed with the service and the atmosphere of the restaurant. A very cool vibe with some serious food. We look forward to your next visit!

Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Have had better experiences ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

My mother and I have been here numerous times for lunch and it has always been great. We usually either have salads which are always great or a panini. This past time we received the wrong panini and informed the waitress who only took back half of the panini instead of the entire thing. So we only received half of our proper order. Staff/service was ok but seems like you were bothering them anytime you asked for anything.

Tricia L, Manager at Quattro Chophouse + Bar, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
We are so sorry that your last lunch experience was not what you have come to expect from Quattro. You are certainly justified in feeling a bit under compensated and we agree the entire order should have been replaced. This stumped us, we have to admit. The lunch staff will be briefed on the details of your review and procedures reviewed. We thank you for taking the time to give us your comments. We hope to see you again for lunch soon.
Sudbury, Canada
“5++++”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Omg we were very impressed by this restaurant. Literally all of our expectations were surpassed (even after reading the great TA reviews). Our server Craig was great - friendly, attentive and very knowledgeable about the menu. We had the baked brie appetizer which was yummy, perfect for sharing and a steal for $11. My husband had the rack of ribs and he didn't even need a knife to eat it. The meat fell off the bone as soon as he touched it with his fork. I enjoyed the pistachio crusted halibut very much as well and loved the wild mushroom risotto I choose as a side. Entrees come with salad. I enjoyed the house salad (mixed greens, tomatoes and cucumber with a balsamic vinagerette). My husband upgraded to a Caesar salad for an extra 75 cents and contends that it was the best Caesar salad he has ever had. Even the bread was fantastic and baked in house. Honestly our only problem at this restaurant was deciding what to order because every item on the menu sounded amazing. Wine selection was excellent as well with a wide variety available by the glass. With an app, a martini and glass of wine for me, two draft beers for my hubby and our entrees we expected the bill to be much higher than the $120 it ended up being. We expect this type of food in Montreal or Toronto not a small city like SSM. Don't leave the Soo without eating here!

Tricia L, Manager at Quattro Chophouse + Bar, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
We believe that is the first review to date that started with ‘Omg’. And we just love what came after it. No complaints on surpassing your expectations. I’m sure you can appreciate how much it warms our hearts when we are compared to a great dining experience in a big centre. Certainly Quattro has a menu full of creative and divine dishes from our fabulously talented Q kitchen staff. We want the world to know how great it is! The house baked bread is a definite bonus and we’ve heard a thing or two about having a great Caesar salad. Being tagged as the best on anything is so extremely flattering. Glad you enjoyed your meal and we hope to see you again on your next visit to the Soo. Don’t leave without eating here again!
“Excellent food, staff and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Went with a colleague to the hotel for a business trip early in december. We didn't had much time on the afternoon and wanted something quick yet good enough.

We told the waitress we had to eat quick and she was very nice with us. Service was impeccable, never had to ask for water and she explained to us the menu. I chose some sausage pasta and we were serve very quickly. The meal was delicious. We even had the chance to talk a little with the manager Mr Duhaime who told us a little bit about the region of sault ste-marie!

Best thing is, it wasn't expensive at all! We would certainly go back!

If you're looking for a great looking restaurant with wonderful staff, good food and very reasonable cost, look no further!

Visited December 2013
Tricia L, Manager at Quattro Chophouse + Bar, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you for the 5 star review! We love that you had a great Quattro experience and that we were able to service your meal in good time but not compromise the quality. Our servers are second to none! And Mr. Duhaime is certainly a key member of our Management Team and a great resource for things in around Sault Ste. Marie. We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your comments. We look forward to seeing you and your colleagues on your next business trip.
London, Canada
“Great food + great service = amazing value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I was in the Soo for business, and wasn't sure where to go for dinner until I called a colleague. Quattro was the first suggestion he had to offer. I wasn't sure if I had time before my flight, so I asked the bartender if he thought we could do it in time. To my pleasure, the food was excellently sequenced, with the salad followed by the steak and potato coming out very timely and tasting great!
Great food, excellent service with a smile at a very reasonable price. Next time I'm in town, Quattro will be on my list of stops to make!!!!

Visited November 2013
Our first review of 2014 and we are excited! What a great story and even better ending. We are extremely happy that we were able to provide you with excellent food with great service (and smiles – very important!) Thanks for taking the time to give us your comments and we look forward to being on your list of stops next time you’re in the Soo.