The facility seems to be pretty new with nicely equipped rooms (however, they are not that large as they could be and you barely have space for two large bags).
If you are lucky, you will get a room with jacuzzi which is really really nice!
Parking is covered and free of charge.
However, the only thing we haven't been that happy about is the breakfast which is served in an adjoining bar. You do get a value voucher for them but for just 5 CAD you are not up for gathering that much and getting well prepared for the day (fortunately, there's a Subway right accross the street :-) ). Though, the DaysInn should really offer an own breakfast..
Also, it seemed to be a bit overpriced for the area (there is pretty nothing much around except the border).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Days Inn Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Sault Ste. Marie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Centre Travelodge Hotel Sault Ste. Marie
- Travelodge Sault Ste Marie
- Travel Lodge Sault Ste. Marie
- Sault Ste. Marie Travelodge
- Sault Ste. Marie Travel Lodge
- Days Inn & Suites Sault Ste. Marie Ontario