I recently traveled to this hotel with a large group. Although some members of group rented rooms of differing sizes, all were extremely pleased with the cleanliness and the attention to detail throughout the entire hotel.
The lobby is large and impressive, with a jumbo screen behind the front desk showing local tourist attractions like rivers and waterfalls just a short drive from the hotel.
I stayed in the governor's suite, which featured a large living room complete with a fireplace and a wet bar. I ordered that a pizza be delivered to the room and found that there were no plates in the room. I called the front desk to request that plates be sent to the room. I was expecting that the plates would arrive within five minutes or so but was surprised that the room server was at my door in less than one minute. This is only one example from many possible examples of an all-around excellent experience for myself and all of the members of my party.
The bathroom was also well-appointed with a large bathtub and a state-of-the-art shower (rainfall and body jets) all with precise temperature control. For a hotel built right under the town's water tower, it goes without saying that the water pressure was fantastic. (Low water pressure is my #1 pet peeve in some hotels.)
Another great part of my stay at the Water Tower Inn was the restaurant, where I ate a heavenly stack of pancakes, topped with fresh fruit, peanut butter and pure Canadian maple syrup.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A full-service Inn with 176 rooms and suites, Algoma's Water Tower Inn & Suites was completely renovated in 2010. Our professional and personable hospitality style is experienced throughout our comfortable Inn. Under one roof, you'll find Casey's Grill.Bar, the Water Tower Pub (live music Wed. To Sat.), Club Cabana Aqua Spa with the Sault's only 4-season outdoor whirlpool, Tempospa Health & Fitness, The Pavilion Conference and Event Centre, and the McGuffin Gallery. Located at the cross-roads of Sault Ste. Marie, there are many shops and restaurants nearby, plus ample parking (perfect for those with bigger rigs). If you're on an outdoor adventure, we offer free secured storage for motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles and outdoor equipment such as kayaks. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Algoma's Water Tower Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algoma`s Water Tower Hotel Sault Ste. Marie
- Algoma`s Water Tower Inn And Suites
- Algomas Water Hotel
- Hotel Algomas Water
- Algoma's Water Tower Inn & Suites Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario