We arrived after 10 hours of driving split between a 4 hour trip, an overnight stay and on to the hotel. When we arrived we were informed of the train cancellation(apparently they did call but we had already left on the trip) and offered us the train trip inn price for the night- 119.00. That was it. This was our first trip to Sault Ste. Marie so we had no idea of other options etc to visit . No suggestions were made and no offers of breakfast or anything other than the reduction in price for the hotel. Too disappointed to really complain(train cancellation was not their fault) we complained the next morning about their handling of the problem and how we could have been welcomed better. On our own we looked for other attractions Bush Pilot Museam(great!) for our next day and found there a "Free 25.00 Traveller's Pac" from the Water Tower Inn. That would have made us feel better when we arrived to find our trip had been cancelled but finding it after complaining the next day at the Bush pilot Museum confirmed for us that the Water Tower Inn were not concerned that we booked their Agawa Tour package again. We will visit the area again next year, hopefully the train will be running but we will not be using the Water Tower Inn.Trip advisor has given it a high rating but under adversity the Water Tower Inn did not show it had the class of a great customer service hotel. And this is when customer service counts!! to the traveller.
- Also Known As:
- Algoma`s Water Tower Hotel Sault Ste. Marie
- Algoma`s Water Tower Hotel
- Algoma`s Water Tower Inn And Suites
- Algomas Water Hotel
- Hotel Algomas Water
- Algoma's Water Tower Inn & Suites Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Algoma's Water Tower Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.