I had a long day of travelling; just looking foward to getting home, and I was delayed. I had to book a place to stay last minute, and a fellow traveller recommended the Water Tower Inn & Suites. The booking was simple and affordable, and, upon arrival, the front staff and manager were friendly, warm, and very helpful. My room was well appointed, the bathroom stellar and had a jacuzzi tub, and the room was nice and quiet even though the floor was near full occupancy. I understand they had renovated recently and it looked new and the whole facility was clean and well kept. Casey's staff at the restaurant were helpful, yet not overbearing, and the food and drinks great. I soaked in the tub before bed, enjoyed the chocolates left on the bedside table, and had a terrific sleep. The morning staff were just as pleasant. I've recommended it to a number of coworkers who travel through the Sault (Sue), and those who had been there before said it's always been an excellent experience. Warmth and charm meet you and send you on your way. It's perfect for anyone looking to shop too - lots of options directly across the street and near by. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Algoma`s Water Tower Hotel Sault Ste. Marie
- Algoma`s Water Tower Hotel
- Algoma`s Water Tower Inn And Suites
- Algomas Water Hotel
- Hotel Algomas Water
- Algoma's Water Tower Inn & Suites Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Algoma's Water Tower Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.