“Great lunch menu” 4 of 5 stars

+1 705-945-7610
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood, Hamburgers, Asian, Grill
Good for: Doing business, Romantic, Large groups, Entertaining clients, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Classic and International menu based on fresh ingredients and a passion for flavor...popular choices include the Butcher Block Burger, Rotisserie Chicken, Back Ribs, Steaks, Mahi Mahi, and wonderful Asian dishes. Fully licensed; multi-leveled; flexible seating for business, groups or family entertaining; fireplace; free WIFI; very friendly;
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Great lunch menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Caseys lunch menu is fantastic and fair priced. Dinners are a bit over priced however food is always consistent and good.

Jamie H, Marketing Manager at Casey's Grill Bar, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Casey's Grill.Bar recently switched to a more diverse lunch menu, but one that still includes many items under $10. Good food, good service, and definitely, like you said, at a great price. We have recently launched some new feature nights that you may find appetizing. Wednesdays our half pound, fresh, never frozen, burgers are half price between 4pm and 7pm. Fridays combo a pint of Bud or Bud Light with a rack (or a half rack) of our famous ribs for one great price. Thank you for your review, and we hope to see you again soon!

Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Great Atmosphere - Poor Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

My wife an I attend Casey's usually once to twice a month. It's got a great atmopshere and a decent menu. Last Friday night we had a totally different experience than I'm use to.

Going to summarize the visit to make this quick:
- Got sat at a table and waited 10-15 minutes for a server to come around
- Waited another 10-15 minutes to get our drinks
- 20-30 minutes of just sitting there got me a little frustrated.
- Ordered apps and main course.
- Apps came out quickly brought by a different waitress
- After apps we waited and waited for our food, drinks empty on the table then finally the waitress came by and asked if we wanted another drink. I ordered water, my wife ordered tea.
- 10 minutes after ordering a second round of drinks our food came out, again brought by different servers.
- I ordered a burger with extra pickles, 1 little shrivelled up pickle on my burger.
- Got my water, but my wife was half way through her meal until I had to call the waitress over to ask where here tea was.
- We finish eating and sit at our table for another 20 minutes with a pile of dirty plates in front of us....
- skipped desert and left promptly.

- 20-30 minutes to get drinks after being seated, screwing up the order, not following up on how the food was after it was served, not bringing the second round of drinks, not clearing the table after we were finished.....

We normally have a great experience at Casey's but this one was for the books. Throughout the dinner I was going to grab the manager if she walked by, but she didn't.

I wish I could remember the servers name, but I cannot. She was rude and unattentive.

I chock up this poor visit to our crappy server!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Jamie H, Marketing Manager at Casey's Grill Bar, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
I apologize for the tardy response - your review seems to have missed my ever-vigilant watch. Casey's Grill.Bar is focused on great service, and it is very disappointing to hear of your experience. As you said, this is certainly not the norm. I have forwarded your review to Management and we will be in contact with you shortly. Thank you for reporting your experience. Managers do their best to check in with each and every table - I regret that we did not have the opportunity to visit yours.
Canada
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great staff and awesome food. Ate here around 15 times over 7 weeks of business staying at the Water Tower Inn - never disappointed.

Visited November 2012
Jamie H, Marketing Manager at Casey's Grill Bar, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Will pass this on to the superb wait and kitchen staff at Casey’s Grill.Bar, and our wonderful chef Egbert Correa. Thank you for your welcome comments.
caledonia
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Good varity on the menu and great food and service. Nice dining atmosphere, Very curtious serving staff

Visited October 2013
Jamie H, Marketing Manager at Casey's Grill Bar, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you for your kudos William, and we hope you drop in again on your next visit to the Sault. Casey’s Grill.Bar launched its new menu October 7th, and we are getting very good guest response. There are gluten-free and Health Check items on the menu as well, that people truly welcome.
Minesing, Canada
“Great menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

A very good menu with a wide range of entrees to choose from and not over the top prices.
I ordered Jambalaya which was excellent. The staff was good, the restaurant is nicely decorated and service was excellent. Highly recommend.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jamie H, Marketing Manager at Casey's Grill Bar, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
I see you are an avid reviewer, so you know your stuff. Latest news is, Casey’s Grill.Bar will launch a new menu October 7th, but we won’t get rid of the favourites and classics (like the jambalaya you enjoyed). In fact, the new menu features a new twist on Jambalaya...Jambalaya topped with grilled Jumbo shrimp! We also have feature night menus, and gluten-free and heart-friendly choices. We appreciate you recommending us.