Hold On! that wasn't a compliment. Rather, it was a head-shaking on how this hotel consistently manage to disappoint me. I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions in the past. As a Platinum member, I requested for a room in the tower section. But instead, I got room on the main floor (which I can't stand) of the "supposedly" renovated section. If this was renovated, I sure would hate to see the non-renovated rooms. Did they renovate with materials from the "ReUseIt" stores? As a Platinum member for several years, I have stayed at numerous Holiday Inn hotels across North America, this hotel has got to be the worse. I don't think they even attempt to upgrade you. Famous line has always been, there aren't any rooms available to upgrade. Yes, standard pre-scripted phrase.
I have booked myself at this hotel next month for over 15 days. But, I will also be booking another nearby hotel just in case I get another lousy room. That way, I can always checkout and go to the other hotel. For the price of this hotel, it really isn't worth the disappointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel In Sarnia Offers Quality Service With beautiful views of the marina and the comforts of home, you can expect a relaxing stay at the Holiday Inn Sarnia Hotel and Conference Center in Point Edward, ON. Our hotel's convenient location is 10 km from Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport (YZR). From the Point Edward Charity Casino to Centennial Park, numerous attractions surround our hotel's guests. In Sarnia, you can visit the Sarnia Sports & Entertainment Center, see a show at the Imperial Theatre or shop at Lambton Mall. Golfers can enjoy a game at our own 9-hole Holiday Inn Golf Course or one of the many greens throughout Sarnia. Lodging here is also beneficial for business travelers working with Aamjiwnaang First Nations, Ontario Power Generation, UWO Research Park, Chemical Valley, the Canadian Coast Guard and more. Our hotel's amenities include over 12,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, business suites and a 24-hour business centre to meet your corporate needs. We go beyond other hotels in Sarnia to bring you the comforts of home, such as the on-site Bridges Bistro and Freightor's Lounge, an indoor and an outdoor pool, a hot tub, a sauna and a fitness centre. Our Sarnia hotel's rooms feature work areas with free high-speed Internet access, large TVs, spacious layouts and beautiful views. We are also 4 Green Keys - Environmentally! You'll enjoy a comfortable stay at the Holiday Inn hotel- Sarnia.Local pictures courtesy of TSL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Sarnia Hotel & Conf Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sarnia Hotel And Conf Center
- Holiday Inn Sarnia Hotel & Conf Sarnia
- Sarnia Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Sarnia Hotel & Conf Center Ontario