I booked three rooms for 1 night's stay on June 29 for my family and I to attend a funeral. We were in the older section of the hotel by the banquet facilities. Yes, the hallways feel old and creepy, and the washroom needs to be updated, but other than that the rooms are fine and quite comfortable. I have stayed in the tower section before and it does seem fresher and newer over there. After booking this room through the main reservation system, I called the hotel directly with some special requests which where completely fulfilled, with no hesitation. We traveled with my 93 year grandmother and staff were so wonderful to her; when she was cold I was told a staff member came into her room with a warm blanket and wrapped her and when she had trouble getting dressed in the morning one of the housekeeping staff helped. Amazing. Overall, this is a great hotel that will go the distance to make you comfortable. Perfect for large families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel In Sarnia Offers Quality Service With beautiful views of the marina and the comforts of home, you can expect a relaxing stay at the Holiday Inn Sarnia Hotel and Conference Center in Point Edward, ON. Our hotel's convenient location is 10 km from Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport (YZR). From the Point Edward Charity Casino to Centennial Park, numerous attractions surround our hotel's guests. In Sarnia, you can visit the Sarnia Sports & Entertainment Center, see a show at the Imperial Theatre or shop at Lambton Mall. Golfers can enjoy a game at our own 9-hole Holiday Inn Golf Course or one of the many greens throughout Sarnia. Lodging here is also beneficial for business travelers working with Aamjiwnaang First Nations, Ontario Power Generation, UWO Research Park, Chemical Valley, the Canadian Coast Guard and more. Our hotel's amenities include over 12,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, business suites and a 24-hour business centre to meet your corporate needs. We go beyond other hotels in Sarnia to bring you the comforts of home, such as the on-site Bridges Bistro and Freightor's Lounge, an indoor and an outdoor pool, a hot tub, a sauna and a fitness centre. Our Sarnia hotel's rooms feature work areas with free high-speed Internet access, large TVs, spacious layouts and beautiful views. We are also 4 Green Keys - Environmentally! You'll enjoy a comfortable stay at the Holiday Inn hotel- Sarnia.Local pictures courtesy of TSL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Sarnia Hotel & Conf Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sarnia Hotel And Conf Center
- Holiday Inn Sarnia Hotel & Conf Sarnia
- Sarnia Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Sarnia Hotel & Conf Center Ontario