Headed to Sarnia for a quick business trip and stayed at this hotel for one night. I was upgraded to a tower room which was very nice. I would recommend trying to get in to the tower as even though it is a walk to the restaurant and front desk, it is a very nice part of the hotel. I would recommend asking for a room that looks out on to the river and park since the other side overlooks the highway and bridge to the US which can be noisy due to the transport trucks.
The hotel was just recovering from some issues related to Hurricane Sandy and while you had to pass through some of those areas to get to the tower, the hotel did a great job shielding it from the guests.
We had the breakfast buffet in the morning which was a reasonable price at $13.95 and was given a $5 off coupon at check-in due to the Gold Status PCR card. Breakfast was good and the staff was friendly and accommodating.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sarnia Hotel & Conf Sarnia
- Holiday Inn Sarnia Hotel And Conf Center
- Holiday Inn Sarnia Hotel & Conf
- Holiday Inn Sarnia
- Sarnia Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Sarnia Hotel & Conf Center Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel In Sarnia Offers Quality Service With beautiful views of the marina and the comforts of home, you can expect a relaxing stay at the Holiday Inn Sarnia Hotel and Conference Center in Point Edward, ON. Our hotel's convenient location is 10 km from Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport (YZR). From the Point Edward Charity Casino to Centennial Park, numerous attractions surround our hotel's guests. In Sarnia, you can visit the Sarnia Sports & Entertainment Center, see a show at the Imperial Theatre or shop at Lambton Mall. Golfers can enjoy a game at our own 9-hole Holiday Inn Golf Course or one of the many greens throughout Sarnia. Lodging here is also beneficial for business travelers working with Aamjiwnaang First Nations, Ontario Power Generation, UWO Research Park, Chemical Valley, the Canadian Coast Guard and more. Our hotel's amenities include over 12,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, business suites and a 24-hour business centre to meet your corporate needs. We go beyond other hotels in Sarnia to bring you the comforts of home, such as the on-site Bridges Bistro and Freightor's Lounge, an indoor and an outdoor pool, a hot tub, a sauna and a fitness centre. Our Sarnia hotel's rooms feature work areas with free high-speed Internet access, large TVs, spacious layouts and beautiful views. We are also 4 Green Keys - Environmentally! You'll enjoy a comfortable stay at the Holiday Inn hotel- Sarnia.Local pictures courtesy of TSL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Sarnia Hotel & Conf Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.