“A Very Pleasing Experience” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Marmora, Canada
“A Very Pleasing Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant for dinner while driving through Peterborough on May 21st.
We were warmly greeted and promptly seated. Our server, Gary couldn't have been better. A great asset to Red Lobster. We ordered an appetizer called Sweet Chili Shrimp ($6.), and was it good! Entrees- My wife ordered the Cheese-Crusted Tilapia with a baked potato and a Caesar salad (17.99) and I had off the fresh fish menu the Tilapia (broiled) dinner with rice and a house salad (19.99). We were very pleased with the meal and our service.

We would definitely recommend this location.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Peterborough
“Lobster, Crab & seafood!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Very consistent good food if you happen to like seafood. It is also very family friendly - from children to grandparents. I find the staff is also always very nice!

Richmond Hill, Canada
“Greasy, unhealthy food, slow service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I hadn't eaten at a Red Lobster so didn't know what to expect... but it was disappointing. Slow, indifferent service, greasy, HIGH FAT food. All the benefits of eating fish were overridden by the TONS of butter.

I won't be back.... ever.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Trent River, On , Canada
“rtic Char Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

We were met at the door with a Big smile & welcome. Receptionist took us to our table right away. It took me a bit to find out just what I wanted to order but the waitress told me to take my time & she would be back. Sure enough she came back just as I had decided. We ordered our meal & it seemed like about 5 mins & she was there with our salads. I have to admit the salad was very disappointing. Lettuce was cut in very LARGE pieces & not a whole lot of it. Our meals came right after we finished our salad. My shrimp seemed to be under cooked & not hot. Artic char was very tasty. If I went back I would not order that dish. Service was just great, waitress was on the ball . Staff were very friendly at all the tables around us. We will go back.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Norwood, Ontario
“Great server, great food, great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our server, Justin, was fantastic, had a good sense of humour, and was right on top of all of our requests, be it for another round of biscuits, a takeout container, etc.
The 45 shrimp for $19.99 was an AMAZING DEAL - my husband and I took my aunt out for dinner with us and the total bill was just over $90!!! You can't beat that!
We go here regularly, and have always been pleased with the experience.
You won't regret going here!!!

• Visited January 2013