We stayed one night at the Best Western Otonabee Inn. It has a very convenient central location that allows easy access to Peterborough. The hotel is sited on a branch of the river which was pleasant to look at at breakfast. The room was a good size, very clean and the bed was comfortable. There was a small fridge (and microwave) which is helpful when only staying one night while en route. There was a pool (well used by families ) and small fitness centre. The breakfast, which is included, was not particularly appealing, it is hard to have decent eggs in those steam trays, but these were particularly nasty. However, one could choose cereal, yogurt, toast, etc. and it was quick and convenient. Good wifi. We will likely return. A comfortable stay and reasonable price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Otonabee Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Otonabee Hotel Peterborough
- Best Western Peterborough
- Peterborough Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Otonabee Inn Peterborough, Ontario