“Good Times” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Anchor and Wheel Inn

The Anchor and Wheel Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pelee Island
The Anchor and Wheel Inn
You added The Anchor and Wheel Inn to your Saves list
11 West Shore Drive, Ontario N0R 1M0, Canada   |
Ranked #11 of 14 Pelee Island B&B and Inns
London Ontario Canada
“Good Times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2006

For our 1st wedding anniversary my husband promised to fly me to an island (I thought we would return to Jamaica) but he literally flew me to Pelee Island for the week-end! It was awesome! We checked into the Anchor and Wheel Inn in October 2005, and truly had a memorable time! Mark, the owner was so accommodating that he just handed us the keys to the van so we could tour the island,since the bike rental shop was closed for the season. We drove down to the Scudders Marina and took in all the sights, and continued on to view the whole island. Relaxing & beautiful!
It just so happened that we checked in the week-end of their annual clam bake, and the Wheel and Anchor put on a scrumptious dinner. We stayed in the separate building on the second floor and were satisfied with our accommodations. There were three beds in our room, which we obviously didn’t use but the room was clean. I turned off my city standards and appreciated the beauty and simplification of the Island. The people were oh so friendly, the food was great and the experience was one that I will make a yearly one! I didn’t even think to pull out my high heel shoes....Now that's a vacation!
The Anchor and Wheel was a great time!

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)

Been to The Anchor and Wheel Inn? Share your experiences!