“True relaxation at a true gem!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Knoll Farm Bed & Breakfast

Knoll Farm Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pelee Island
Knoll Farm Bed & Breakfast
1349 McCormick Road, Ontario N0R 1M0, Canada   |
Ranked #2 of 14 Pelee Island B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“True relaxation at a true gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

A lovely home at Knoll Farm on peaceful Pelee Island + a very hospitable host named Marlene (Mo) Pierce + a fresh & delicious breakfast = a true gem of a B&B! Just wish we could have stayed longer... and will do so next time!

Room Tip: They are all great!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

10 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had a lovely stay with "Mo" (Maurine) at her perfect B&B getaway on Pelee Island during a recent August weekend.
- Minutes from the ferry dock
- Beautiful, cozy home. So much to read, look at and enjoy inside and outside
- Super clean
- Quiet, fresh air - birds, crickets and the odd dog bark. We slept marvelously
- Delicious breakfast outside on the patio with a lovely view of the farm.
- And price was very good value

And the icing on the cake is Mo, the host. She is a seasoned islander with so many stories and experiences. And everyone knows her, which is always great. I will be back with lots of friends.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

From the moment I stepped onto Knoll Farm, I felt as though I've been going there all of my life. I was welcomed with open arms and an inviting atmosphere that exuded rest and relaxation.

The breakfast was more gratifying than I would have got at any restaurant and the conversation even better.

We were close to all that Pelee has to offer including beaches, nature hiking and the Winery.

Mo, who is an amazing and admirable lady, completes the overall package and will be the #1 reason I will be back. I can't wait to come back and introduce my husband to her martinis.

I highly recommend Knoll Farm B&B to everyone.

• Stayed July 2013
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had never been to Pelee Island before and to stay at Knoll Farm B&B made our first experience perfect. You arrive and get the most friendly greeting ever expected. Mo welcomed us into her home like we have been going there forever. The house is spectacular with all the pictures and history behind them. The rooms are clean and comfortable with ample areas where you can just sit and relax whether is be inside by the fire stove or outside on the spacious patio. The breakfasts were top notch and served outside on the deck where we were able to watch the humming birds and swallows all around us. It made for a very relaxing way to start the morning. I recommend Knoll Farm to anyone we is visiting Pelee Island whether you are alone or have a family and dog all are welcomed by Mo.

Room Tip: Mo usually picks the room for you as she is the best judge as to where her guests would be most comf...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Everyone has heard of Point Pelee Island Ontario,(The most southern part of Canada). More people should visit - it's worth the trip in everyway. The Ferry service and community on the island are all very welcoming.
'Knoll Farm' run by 'Mo' has been a integral member of the community for many years and everyone there has good things to say about 'Mo'.
Knoll Farm is family friendly and children ready in a relaxing and non judgmental environment. You are welcome and accepted immediately. Comfortable furniture inside and outside on the porch. Professional service with a feeling like visiting your best friend’s home for the night.
Have no doubts, 'Mo' will help you and care about your stay.

Room Tip: Have no doubts, 'Mo' will help you and care about your stay.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Sarnia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

What an amazing experience, I didn't want to leave. The moment I arrived, I knew I came to the right place. I was greeted as if I was one of the family. The place is spacious, rustic but very clean, comfortable, and as charming as the owner. Mo's breakfasts are delicious, served up with a smile and warm hospitality. This is a great place to bring your family, even your pets are able to join the family on the trip. Thank you Mo for making me and my family feel so welcomed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Knoll Farm Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!