“Nice lasagna!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Vancouver, BC
“Nice lasagna!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I was staying just down the road at the Albert at Bay and wanted to eat in (since the hotel is all-suite) so the front desk recommended this little pizza/pasta joint about three blocks away. Rumour is the Prime Minister eats there. Don't know if it's true...but the 2-for-1 lasagna deal, with two pops as well, for $20 was too good to pass up. Turns out the lasagna was actually pretty good too...if a little underspiced for my general tastes.

I find pizza incredibly overpriced in Ottawa (about $30 for a large at the good places like Gabriel's and Colannade), but this place is good and has a very good two-for-one deal on pizza...but you have to be VERY specific and use the right language when you order, so I recommend you look at the online brochure and make sure you say it exactly like it is on the brochure. They deliver.

Highly recommended! (But no ambience at all, so order out! You wouldn't want to eat in at all!)

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ottawa, Canada
“Our favorite pizza joint in Ottawa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

My husband and I are long-time customers of Ricardo's pizza - it's our 'go-to' pizza place and we always recommend it. Toppings are generous and the pizza is always delicious.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. John's, Canada
“OK Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Ricardo's was recommended by the hotel I was staying at. I ordered Ricardo's Special and found the mixture of cheeses interesting, but over all the pizza was bland. Nothing wrong with it, it didn't have much taste, I would try somewhere else next time.

Visited July 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“BEST PIZZA AND UNBELIEVABLE WRAPS! MUST TRY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have been going there for 13 years. I can't belive I never wrote about it! It's the BEST pizza in town and don't miss the wraps! The wraps are the most amazing wraps/sandwiches in Ottawa. He uses pizza dough as the wrap part and it gets all soft and once baked, he puts in lettuce, pickles etc. I keep introducing my new colleagues to these wraps and then they also get addicted. The wraps are so good I would order it as my last meal if ever I was on death row, or about to die! Don't miss the wraps!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stanhope, Canada
“Delicious, fast.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Quick downtown hotel delivery, reasonable prices, delicious homemade pizza with plenty of options and sides.

• Visited April 2013