“Best pizza in Ottawa” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 2,222 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza, Canadian, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: A family owned and operated since 1973 .
Beijing, China
“Best pizza in Ottawa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Shamefully, we've lived a couple of streets away from this place and had never tried it until I spotted it in the Top 10 of Ottawa restaurants. It can't be compared to the others in the list - apples and oranges - but I can't imagine a better place of it's kind in the city. As others have commented, it's the crust and the fresh ingredients. We've been sticking with the pepperoni and you can get some crazy deals on those. But the Cumberland Special is awesome too. A Greek salad was good if, as is common in North America, a little heavy on the lettuce when I'd like prefer cucumber. It's a simple pizzeria - plastic furniture, self-serve drinks from a fridge - so don't expect fine dining. Just fine food.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Stanhope, Canada
“Best crust I've ever had”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Given the other reviews for Cumberland Pizza, I had high expectations. The service (by phone and delivery) was great -- very friendly and obviously thankful for my business. Less than 30 minutes for delivery across town, and very reasonable prices. The crust was by far the best I've ever had. The toppings were good, but nothing really special. I like some "zing" when it comes to pizza and the sauce was bland. Overall: delicious, greasy, cheesy, doughy. Great for a treat, but definitely not the top choice for the health nuts out there.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Canada
“Best Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I recently went to this restaurant and half to say there food is amazing
I would recommend this restaurant to everyone to try

• Visited June 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Best food the way it should be made”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Our entire family enjoy everything about Cumberland Pizza. Clean place, great taste, fresh ingredients, the price is just right and perfect hospitality ... I strongly recommend Cumberland pizza to everyone.

• Visited May 2013
“The one and only!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

In my opinion Cumberland pizza is the only place to buy pizza and Greek food in the ottawa area. I guarantee that if you try the Canadian pizza you won't be disappointed. It's enough to put Gabriel's or PizzaPizza to shame.

Also the owners are very friendly and make you feel part of the family at every visit and make you feel at home with every dish. My kids love it and have become a weekly ritual for me and my family.

You have to try it, period!

Fady's the best, forget about all the rest!!!!!

@rL0s