“Lorenzo's Tops for price!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #711 of 2,288 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Italian, Lebanese
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
“Lorenzo's Tops for price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Lorenzo's has long been a favorite of mine for a decent meal at a very reasonable price. I dare you to find a more reasonably priced roast beef buffet on a Saturday night. And don't forget the chicken wings!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ottawa,Ontario
“Several locations within City that provide good value for your dollar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

On many occassions during the course of time I have had several opportunities to eat meals prepared by Lorenzo's...Pizza in particular were all well prepared and very tasty.....a dependable restaurant and well worth the dollar.....George on Innes Rd is a gracious individual and like most Lorenzo's supports many community sports team and other community work.

Visited July 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Great Neighbourhood Drop In”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Alwayss a pleasure to drop in for a meal. I do miss the 'Special' of Wednesday nights where '1 meal at full price and the second at half price' even though the prices are good. They are known throughout the city for their excellent Pizza, and also have great spaghetti. I really can say that I felt their Steak Sandwiches were the best in Ottawa. We went last night, and I had the Special, a Summer salad, which you could have with Chicken or Shrimp, and it was superb, delicious, huge, and so filling. Great dressing and served with a hot roll. They also have a 'Kids Menu' now and my Great Grandson really enjoyed his humungous hot dog with chips, drink and ice cream. I guess I should mention that we went to the Arch street Lorenzo's, as there are several around Ottawa. We're just lucky, I guess.

Visited July 2012