“Bad service, terrible pizza” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,149 of 2,215 Restaurants in Ottawa
Ottawa, Canada
“Bad service, terrible pizza”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014

Took my daughters for what should have been a treat today. The server was dismissive, annoyed, and unapologetically grumpy. She got the order wrong, was unpleasant when I pointed out my "regular" pizza crust was very thin (it was like overdone construction paper) making me feel like I couldn't ask for a replacement, and then overcharged me without giving me the Kids Card special I had asked for. We won't be going back to this Boston Pizza.

• Visited October 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Best Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Im shocked seeing any negative reviews on here! I have been going every other week with my friends and the food is always GREAT, comes out hot and fresh. The drinks are delicious specially the fish bowl friday special! and also the staff are so much fun, our servers are always friendly and making sure we have a good time!

definitely the best boston pizza in ottawa!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jane S, Community Relations Coordinator at Boston Pizza, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you so much for your positive response!

We truly try to maintain the highest standards in every respect and love any type of feedback we can use to improve ourselves. It is also always good to hear we are making positive impressions!

Hopefully see you again sometime soon!

-Jane Simpson
Community Relations Coordinator
Boston Pizza Orleans
“Boston Pizza New”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Went in the other day had great food great service and loved the new look! The atmosphere was really nice and a lot of new faces from before the renovations and everyone was really nice! Recommend going to this Boston Pizza it was a great experience!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jane S, Public Relations Manager at Boston Pizza, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you so much for the review!

We like our new look as well and are so glad you enjoyed!

Hopefully see you again sometime soon!

-Jane Simpson
Community Relations Coordinator
Boston Pizza Orleans
Ottawa, Canada
“Good food, Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I went for lunch with my wife....

The restaurant was fairly quiet....the waitress who served us was very attentive, but not in an instrusive way.

I ordered the Chipotle Penne...it was very good.

It's a nice restaurant on Innes road!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jane S, Public Relations Manager at Boston Pizza, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you so much for the positive review!
Hopefully we will be seeing you again sometime soon!

-Jane
Ottawa, Canada
“Boston Pizza Hunt Club Road is good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have eaten here a couple of times in the last few months. Our food has been plentiful, good and hot if it is supposed to be.
Very friendly staff and decent prices. I like that I can collect Air Miles here as well

I had one of their mediteranian chicken salads that was excellent

• Visited April 2013