“Very Good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Madison, Alabama
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I had this for lunch and it was a very warm atmosphere and the food was very good. They handled the luch-time crowd very well and my Club sandwich was very satisfying. I simply wish I would have gone for the fish and chips that someone else ordered. I would come back!

Visited November 2012

Ottawa, Canada
“Quality brunch and accommodating staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I will sneak in here for a Sunday brunch with a good book. The breakfast fair includes eggs benedict or steak and eggs. Good if you just want an early full meal.
I then can get into my book and the staff just keeps the coffee going till I'm ready to leave. It's usually quiet at this time of day making it a great place to begin Sunday.

Visited August 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Great experience at the Royal Oak.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

It was walking distance from our hotel. The prices were great, the food phenomenal and the service was fantastic, our waiter was friendly and helpful with suggestions for dinner. My significant other got the maple glazed salmon and myself the chicken pot pie, we shared a pitcher of alexander keiths and had an appetizer, all for a cost of under $60.

Visited November 2012
“Convenient and Stable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

While there is nothing outstanding, nevertheless the restaurant is predictable and stable in quality and service.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Canada
“Kanata, March Road: a huge disappointment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We were looking for a place for brunch, and I thought the Royal Oak would be a good choice. Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! The eggs benedict were a huge disappointment. The eggs were balls of hardness. The english muffin was cold. The "hashed browns" were french fries cut up in squares.
A bad decision. Won't be eating there again! And will really have to be persuaded to try any of the other restaurants.

• Visited November 2012