“We always order here” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night
“We always order here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

This little pizza place has been a landmark for as long as I can remember. The pizza is consistently outstanding. We usually bring it home but the service is good if you eat at the restaurant. - Get the Louis' Special - YUM!

Madawaska, Canada
“ottawa visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

good pizza at a reasonable price but hard to find with limited parking.

“A longtime favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

Very pleasant staff. The pizza has always been a favorite of ours.

North Bay
“I got Pizza Power!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

Louis' Pizza is a must visit spot when your in Ottawa. I go almost every single time I'm in Ottawa...even if I'm not hungry I'll just grab a pizza and eat it once I get home. This isn't your standard pizza joint, the sit down area has tons of character but does look a little dated and the seating is a little cramped but all that gets easily overlooked when you take your first bite of this absolutely delicious pizza. The dough looks like a cheese dough mix, the toppings are all real toppings, nothing from a can here. The crust is like no other, usually people toss out the crust but I gurantee you won't toss Louis' crust...it's fantastic with a crisp exterior but a soft interior.

Now personally I've only ever tried the pizza because it's so fantastic...it's too bad it's so filling or I would have probably tried something else like their pies - they have amazing looking pies.

If you have high standards about where you eat pick up a pizza and bring it back home but if you're like me and can overlook the atmosphere because of amazing food then go and eat there, either way it's a must try place for pizza lovers.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Canada
“Food is pretty good but ambience is terrible!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

Service is very good and friendly staff. food is above little above average. Ambience is terrible, lots of unnecessary decor like Juke Box and too many children paintings. The parking lot is full of pot holes. Too much yak, yak at the cashier station. They need a major renovation there but I guess if customers keep coming they will not change.

Use to go there often but as I get older I do not like it as much.

• Visited August 2011