“FOOD” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Carleton Place, Canada
“FOOD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We eat at all the different Kegs and find the personal very friendly and informative
Cheerful and pleasant
Great food
Very accommodating with seating
You may need a reservation on some nights
Mr.Mrs. K.L.

Visited March 2013

78% Recommend
Ontario's Near North, Canada
“Good Service for a large party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Restaurant manager great at seating a large party on Saturday night - thank you!

Lovely meal, VERY helpful waitress who was very personable.

Waitress did clear my son's plate before he had finished - he had nipped to the restroom!
Fortunately he had eaten most of his dinner - but he certainly hadn't finished!

The only criticism is that I do find the standard issue of LBDs of the staff really odd. Way too much on show IMHO. Wait staff are much more appropriately dressed.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada
“Great experience but one complaint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Have been going to the keg for years , to many locations and am always happy. The steaks, drinks and desserts are consistently great. One little thing, I hate it when you are eating your appetizer and the steaks arrive. I had a big bowl of crab bisque and my sister was still eating her salad. The food runners said they would take it away and keep it warm but that wasn't something I wanted to do. I complained to the waiter when he came to check on our table. He took our appetizers off the bill. I thought that was really nice.

Visited May 2013
Ont. Canada
“Excellent dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Great servers, friendly, organized. Party of three, two of us had the prime rib, done exactly the way we ordered it, garlic mashed were excellent, vegies cooked perfectly. Third person had the steak Oscar, done to order, enjoyed it immensely. Caesar salad good but not the best we've ever had.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Petawawa, Canada
“Late Birthday celebrations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

6 of us went to celebrate my birthday a bit late since we were all working on the day of my birthday. The meal was delicious, drinks were going down easy and thanks to the bar manager, Adam Kent, and his crew we were able to taste a few different wine to go with our steaks. His recommendations went a long way to satisfy the palets of the drinkers in the group which was everyone except for me. Parking is good and very close to the airport if you have time to eat between flights.

• Visited May 2013