“Food ok, restaurant dirty!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Mamma Grazzi's Kitchen

Mamma Grazzi's Kitchen
25 George St., Ottawa, Ontario K1N 8W5, Canada (Byward Market Area)
(613) 241-8656
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #425 of 2,216 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Italian, Pasta
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Byward Market Area
Ottawa, Canada
“Food ok, restaurant dirty!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I like going to this restaurant in the summertime only because of their nice outdoor patio. The setting makes you feel like you are in Europe. Their pizzas are good, however the pastas are just ok. Biggest let down was the cleanliness of the restaurant. My boyfriend and I went to this restaurant for our anniversary thinking we would get a nice seat on the patio, unfortunately it was closed so we were forced to sit inside. We were there around 4 pm. The restaurant was dirty, with crumbs all over the floor. It is very small on the inside and outdated. There must have been a group before us who made a mess. What puzzled me was that when we arrived there was no one there, so the staff could have easily cleaned up, instead the server was sitting and reading when we walked in. I didn't even finish my food because I just wanted to get out of the place. I have never seen a restaurant so messy. If you choose to go, go in the summertime so you don't have to sit inside.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Neverdisappoints”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

This is a fantastic little Italian place that will never disappoint. The portion size is huge and the quality of the food is very good. We always order one pizza and one pasta and just share it. Often we have no room for dessert! You will also be surprised the way your wine is served!

Visited April 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“" Fresh Pasta?"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I real surprise when it comes to the quality of food at this restaurant with a three page menu based on pastas alone was a huge disappointment!
The pasta was definitely not home made,fresh as they claim and the sauces that accompanied sounded wonderful on paper, but were watered down and very bland, my friends veal was so rubbery it may have even been microwaved??
Overall given the pleasant atmosphere and great service by our waiter the food was nothing I would visit twice for

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Trois-Rivieres, Canada
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

They serve very good pizza.
Their price are not too expensive.
We had an excellent service.
A good value!

Visited October 2012
Montreal
“Deception!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Pizza was not cooked enough everything tasted the same, for a place that wants to keep a certain standing this is not proper behaviour.

Visited September 2012