“Awesome cat store!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 32 Shopping in Ottawa
Type: Shopping
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: CATS R US is Canada's only specialty cat boutique, carrying items for cats and the people that love them! Stop by to browse our selection of cat merchandise and gifts, cat care supplies, and meet our store cat, Mokey.
“Awesome cat store!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I was first attracted to the store by the window (a friend from Ottawa had recommended the store). The moment I walked in I was sucked into the vortex. I immediately noticed that they had shrimp flavoured Purebites (any self respecting kitty owner knows what I mean as this is like crack for cats; if you don't have any buy buy BUY NOW ). Great variety of merchandise for cat lovers and lots of stuff for the kitties. I have to admit that as a Bostonian I've been spoiled with the variety of stores in the US; but this one is really good, probably one of the best I've seen, with items I haven't seen in other stores. Owner was really nice and the kitty lounging in the store was a hunk. It was a good day.

Visited July 2014

Gaspesie Region, Canada
11 attraction reviews
“Great concept for a store!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

If you love cats this is the place to go. This is a really cool little store but don't go there thinking it's as big as a Toys R Us You! Still there's a good amount of stuff. You can find a lot of cat themed merchandise for you and alot of stuff for your cats. The owner is very polite and helpful. The boutique is nicely located in a great area where parking is easy.

Visited June 2014
Kanata, Canada
“The Place Where Cats Rule”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

It's a fascinating little shop where you can find almost everything you would need or want for cats and cat people. Come in and browse and of course say hello to the wonderful Mokey!

Visited April 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Very cute boutique in the Glebe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Cats R Us is a really cute boutique in my favourite neighbourhood in the city. I went in and visited it a few months ago and bought a "Kickaroo" toy filled with catnip and obviously...my cat loves it! Friendly service, amazing location and great product selection. I always love supporting local businesses and, supporting my cat's catnip addiction too!

Visited February 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Amazing Cat Gem in the Glebe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

My favourite cat store in Ottawa. Great location, friendly staff, love the merchandise. Must see Mokey, the store cat in his throne at Cats R Us. Low prices and will come back regularly

Visited April 2014