“Enhancing the Ottawa experience” 5 of 5 stars

Special Deal
Free Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 67 hotels in Ottawa
Tecumseh, Canada
“Enhancing the Ottawa experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

My family and I had the opportunity to stay at your well appointed facility from Dec 27-30 inclusive and were blown away by your facility and caring staff. We were welcomed by Jocelyn upon check in and were made to feel at home with plenty of information, tips and good conversation. Upon hearing our rapport another staff even came over to introduce himself on his own. (Personal greetings go a long way) When we went to our room my kids loved the look and feel of the non traditional layout with a great working station for all of our computers, iPads, iPods and cell phones. When returning after dinner we once again we're greeted by Jocelyn and introduced to Erika her co-worker. As a person who travels for work as well as two weekends a month for competitive swimming the breakfast area is important. Once again we were blown away with the variety, quality and facility as well as a very friendly staff there to help with your every need. I can honestly say you have a client for life and with family and friends in Ottawa I plan on being back soon.

Room Tip: Simply let the well educated staff advise you regarding your room type as you will not be disappoint...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

44 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Iqaluit, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

My family and I stayed here during the holidays. It was very clean and well looked after. The staff were attentive and always pleasant. The rooms are nice with a separate living room/kitchen and bedroom. The hotel is also nice and quiet. The breakfasts were wonderful, you could get anything from waffles to scrambled eggs and oatmeal. We were also able to pick up breakfast and eat in our rooms which was helpful especially travelling with two young children. There is also a Shoppers Drug Mart next to it so if you need anything it's right there. I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Ottawa who wants the comforts of home.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Kemptville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

We booked into the Residence Inn to escape a forthcoming storm. I needed to be at The General Hospital early the next morning.
We found the hotel to be very welcoming, our room was clean and lovely. A lovely escape from a stormy winter night!
Breakfast was very good, not the usual "included" breakfast, coffee was great!

Will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Brantford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

This is a new property and I had high expectations upon checking in. I was impressed with the reception, the room presentation and this property has exceeded my expectations! I will be returning to Ottawa and when I do, I will be staying at the Walkley Road location.
The first customer enjoys the customer first attitudes I have received.

• Stayed November 2013

Been to Residence Inn Ottawa Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Ottawa Airport

Address: 1172 Walkley Road, Ottawa, Ontario K1V 2P7, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Ottawa
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 67 hotels in Ottawa
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Ottawa Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Marriott, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Ottawa Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Residence Inn Ottawa Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.