“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I've eaten here countless times. It's my favorite spot for zaatar pies, and cheaper than many other pie places. The shawarma is good. There can be a line around supper time. Decor is brutal, formerly an 50s-style diner, but nobody cares because it's a friendly atmosphere with good simple food. There are a bunch of shawarma places in the area, and this is one of only two with really friendly happy service.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Best Chicken Period”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

We eat here once a week.The food is out of this world.So much food for the combo plate.The service on the cook line is perfect.No issues ever.I will vote best Shawarma restaurant 2014 award be presented to this establishment.My only comment is I wish I can eat all the food they give you on the plate .Thankyou

Ottawa, Canada
“.. the owner needs to learn ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

.. meaning of such words as respect,honesty,customer satisfaction. Sadly,this place does not provide the same level of the above comparatively to what we saw previously.We noticed they trimmed the staff,cut corners on food quality and menu. When I asked for olive oil(a usual fixture in Middle Eastern eateries),the cashier appeared confused and she called the owner who promptly disappeared in the kitchen area,..only to emerge with some oil which I'd best described as cooking oil.(!?).French fries price was arbitrarily set (too high at 4$ for small fries..compare 4.99 for a regular poutine(?!) by the above person and it was not shown anywhere on food display or in the menu. Server (the same person) engaged in a disrespectful conversation when we asked him for an extra salad (we offered to pay for it(!). ..Clients please beware, the Shawarma station are possibly cheating you for your money. I will not eat there again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Best shawarma”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Greatest Shawarma in Ottawa! They have the best food for the lowest price! Why would you not want to eat here everything is made fresh infront of you and they never use the same ingredients the next day! Super clean and super cool environment! Cool place to bring the kids, hang out with friends or bring the entire family!

Ottawa, Canada
“Best shawarma I've tasted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

One of the best shawarma I've ever tasted I like the service and the chicken was perfect I definitely recommend this restaurant if you are going somewhere with the family.

• Visited December 2013