“Delicious fresh natural cupcakes” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #617 of 2,224 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Bakery
Gatineau, Canada
“Delicious fresh natural cupcakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

One of my friends suggested that we go there to eat our dessert after a dinner to celebrate my birthday. The place is small but charming. The cupcakes look and are very good! You can tell they are handmade with fresh and natural ingredients.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
“Yum!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have to say that when i saw the cupcakes i didn't think they looked all that great - but the cake is very moist and icing delicious!!! We had americano's with our cupcakes and have to say they were the best we tasted in the city! Highly recommend!

Visited June 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
“Great flavours, too much icing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I recently got a 4 pack of cupcakes for a friends birthday, and I loved the selection of flavours on different days during the week. The cupcakes were moist, and very tasty. But we all felt there was way too much icing on them and the sweetness overpowered the cake. Next time we just scraped off about half of it, and it was really good.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Oh so yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is one of my "must go" when I'm in Ottawa a couple of times per year. The cupcakes are fresh, the icing is so good. This past time we had raspberry cupcake with raspberry icing, one with lemon/ginger icing, cookie dough cupcake and vanilla icing and a carrot cake one. If you're dining in the market area and you want a snack or dessert and you're a cake lover make sure to head over the the cupcake lounge. You won't regret it.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Soooo good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

As I strolled through the Byward market I came across this great cupcake shop. I asked the server for her recommendation between the red velvet or the dark chocolate with chocolate icing- her suggestion was right on. The chocolate on dark chocolate was rich with cocoa flavour, moist and very scrumptious.
I'll be back for more next time I'm in the capital.

• Visited May 2013