“Great patio!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Great patio!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Had a late lunch on the patio on a glorious,warm day. Patio was great for people watching and the micro beer was cold and refreshing. Soup and sandwich was above average.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Perth, Australia
“microbrewery with good selection of beers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

surprisingly good food here and great beers to match, worth a try. Other Clocktower pubs around town also.

Visited June 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Enjoyable food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We came here to celebrate my son's birthday dinner. We were seated immediately and drink orders were taken right away. The menu had a variety of items for different preferences. My kids had the supreme burger which they thoroughly enjoyed. It looked delicious and my daughter kept on commenting that the bun really made a big difference. The ratio of bun & burger was IMHO, perfect. DH had the fish & chips and I had their special of green curry chicken - again, both of these dishes were quite good and something that I would probably come back for.

Service-wise, the staff were efficient and pleasant.

The patio would have been nice except there was a torrential downpour when we came. Overall, I would recommend this place.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint John, Canada
“Enjoyable evening out with friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

This restaurant was picked by friends to meet for a meal because it was halfway between their home and our hotel. It was a nice restaurant, although parking was at a premium. We did find parking without much difficulty, though, just a block away. The interior was nicely decorated and the menu was varying. I opted for a pub favourite of chicken wings and fries and I got a large number of wings cooked as ordered. I ordered a small french fry on the side and instead of paying extra for a appetizer portion, they offered me a smaller dish which I liked as I only wanted a few. The others ordered sandwich plates which looked very good and one ordered fish and chips which also looked very good. We didn't order dessert as there were only 3 options, all being tarts of different flavours. We had a good server who didn't rush us and we enjoyed a long leisurely meal giving us lots of time to catch up with our dinner companions. He was around when we needed him but gave us lots of space and time when we sat talking. Prices were reasonable and wine was likely comparable to other restaurants. The meal for myself and husband, including tip was over $60, and neither had dessert or appetizers. My husband did have 2 glasses of wine which added a big chunk to the bill. This is a chain restaurant across Ottawa with several different locations. With so much to offer in the city, I would likely opt to try somewhere different next time, for no other reason than I like to explore different restaurants.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Northern Ontario
“tasty food nice patio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Great service many food options and nice location. Big big patio and big umbrellas. Server was friendly and knowledgeable.
Seems as though restaurant patio is slightly dog friendly as there were a couple of water dishes at the far sides and when leaving we saw a group with a pooch beside their table. This was only on the sides so for those with any issues I can't see how this would be an issue.
Food was good, prices reasonable. One of our group had the fish and chips (which I had been contemplating!) it was the one piece and it was just ginormous!!
All around great evening. Would go back again.

Visited June 2014