“Pleasant Hotel, Enjoyable Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Adam's Airport Inn

You added Adam's Airport Inn to your Saves list
Adam's Airport Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2721 Bank St | near Hunt Club, Ottawa, Ontario K1T 1N1, Canada   |
Ranked #29 of 68 Hotels in Ottawa
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“Pleasant Hotel, Enjoyable Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2007

I am normally pretty timid of staying at non-major hotel chains after a number of incidents in other places, so when I booked a room at Adam's Airport Inn I was not really expecting much.

When I arrived I was pleasantly surprised. This hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and the rooms were more than adequate.

I left this hotel feeling I got great value at a very reasonable price (the next cheapest hotel was nearly double what I paid for the price at this hotel). The next time I plan on flying out of Ottawa, I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel. A+

On a side note I thought I would mention Captial Taxi @ 613-744-3333. I used them for a ride to a wedding just outside the city and during the ride I left my cell phone in the cab and didn't even notice. When I returned to my hotel late that night the front desk clerk asked if I had lost my cell phone; I was shocked when he told me the cab driver drove all the way back to my hotel and asked them to give it to me. Very nice of him, and much appreciated. Good karma.

Stayed August 2007

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Aberdeen
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2007

My family booked the Adams Airport Inn for our first night in Ottawa (we had previously used the Days Inn but on this occasion it was full). Despite the much lower prices at the Adams, we were delighted to find the standards were excellent with a large, comfortable and clean room. Staff were very friendly and helpful when booking the room and during our stay.
The free continental breakfast was basic but adequate.
Hotel is close to the airport and we will definitely use again when flying into Ottawa

• Liked — Close to Airport
  • Disliked — Seating for breakfast is limited
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2006

My husband and I stayed at the Adams Airport Inn on June 9th. Check-in was easy, and the desk staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel is at the end of Bank Street, and there are no restaurants within easy walking distance (I saw a Chinese buffet sign, but I'm not sure it was open). Within 5-10 minutes drive, you have access to a shopping centre with Outback Steakhouse, Kelsey's, and Denny's, and a grocery store and Tim Horton's are close by.

The room was clean, and had a fridge and microwave, table for eating breakfast, and a TV. The TV was small but worked fine, and the wireless internet access in the room worked perfectly. One suprise was the keys for the room - no electronic locks here, you get an old fashioned metal key.

For breakfast, I wouldn't call it deluxe, but it was more than adequate for free. Bagels, danishes, muffins, coffee, tea, juice and a bowl of apples were available. Extra points for providing trays - too many hotels with continental breakfast don't provide trays, making it difficult to get your food back to your room.

My only complaint was the stiff mattress and thin walls (but this is no different from many hotels) .

• Stayed June 2006
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2006

1. Overall better than many places I've stayed that charged 3x as much.
2. Large, clean rooms with big, comfortable beds, good TV, spotless bathroom, big window, and climate control that actually works...what else do you really need?
3. Helpful staff who are sincerely friendly and remember you when you go back.
4. Not close to Downtown...or to anything else really, but that's why God gave us Hertz & Avis and pizza delivery.
5. Also not close to noisy entertainment facilities that spill out loud drunks at closing time.
6. Pet friendly!
7. Decent little exercise room and laundry facilities...scored big points with me.
8. Fresh, good coffee in the lobby 24/7.
9. Excellent comp.continental breakfast. No restaurant in the hotel though...might matter to some people.
10. No wheelchair access to rooms...this is the only reason I didn't give them 5/5.

• Stayed January 2006
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2005

The hotel is magnificent. Breakfast is a lovely continental spread with cheeses fruit pastries etc. Helpful and friendly staff

• Stayed July 2005, traveled on business
Oshawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2004

At the end of a day, where I looked all around Ottawa for a family hotel, clean and with a reasonable price, I found Adam's Airport Inn (at the suggestion of a taxi driver).

The price for a quiet room, well-kept, a fresh continental breakfast and for the access to a satisfactory exercise room was $89/night. It was an enjoyable stay and I'll visit this hotel again together with my family. I have no hesitations to recommend it.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2004

Whenever we travel to Ottawa this is the place we select. It is very convenient to everything and is always so well kept. We also enjoy the Continental Breakfast. The staff are A-One.

Been to Adam's Airport Inn? Share your experiences!