“Not the best stay” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #19 of 67 hotels in Ottawa

281 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Garson
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

the hotel room was nice and clean with mini fridge and coffe maker flat screen tv and good wifi. the desk staff was polite and check in and out was easy and fast.

Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I recently stayed at the Days Inn while visiting Ottawa for business. I found the room rate to be excellent as they provided a discount with AMA membership. Upon check in, I was upgraded to a business executive room which included a PC in the room. As I was traveling with my laptop, I didn't have this requirement but for future visits to Ottawa, I will know to leave the bulky laptop at home and I can still remain connected.
The other plus to staying with Days Inn was the shuttle service which made it very convenient as I only had a business meeting at the airport and couldn't justify a car for the short duration of my stay. The continental breakfast was also a plus and the room was clean comfortable and quiet. The bed in my room was only a double and I will ensure I book a queen for my next stay.

Perth, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We have stayed overnight at this establishment at least six times due to its proximity to the airport. Service has always been friendly, efficient and helpfull. Rooms and washrooms tidy, spotless and comfortable. Amenities such as TV, internet access, in-room coffee self serve always in good working order.Located very close to an excellent restaurant (The Keg) as well as a very convenient Tim Horton's. Shuttle service very efficient and an extra bonus.
Recently,when we returned to pick up our vehicle left in their parking lot during our vacation and found it buried in snow, management cheerfully went well above and beyond regular service by having staff available to quickly and efficiently dig the vehicle out. Having just returned from a tropical climate this was more than appreciated. This is definitely our lodging choice any time we stop over in Ottawa or, for that matter, in any other Days Inn in other cities in future where we can find one. Kudos to the management of Days Inn, Hunt Club Rd. Ottawa.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Oshawa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I went out for an hour about 6:00pm - 7:00pm and could NOT find a parking at all at the hotel. I had to park at Tim HOrtons parking lot and was not happy as I could not sleep thinking going to get parking ticket. NEED MORE PARKING available for hotel guest ONLY.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Ottawa Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Ottawa Airport

Address: 366 Hunt Club Road, Ottawa, Ontario K1V 1C1, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Ottawa
#8 Family Hotel in Ottawa
#12 Romantic Hotel in Ottawa
#28 Business Hotel in Ottawa
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Ottawa Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Days Inn Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Ottawa Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Ottawa Airport Hotel Ottawa
Ottawa Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Ottawa Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.