“close replacement for Famous Falafel” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Ottawa
“close replacement for Famous Falafel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

good value, best when the falafel are fresh, avoid during the lunch rush and dinner rush as it is very busy. open very late too

Visited January 2013

94% Recommend
Ottawa, Canada
“Great food, Fast service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

As I walk in for a take out I saw a long line and I thought this is going to be long wait, I am gonna leave but when I saw how the line was moving fast I decided to stay. I ordered the chicken plate to go and I was so surprised at the amount of food. This could feed at least 3 adults. Upon tasting my plate when I got to the car . Oh my gosh, now I know why people kept coming in. Everything was a delight.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“By far the best Shawarma in Ottawa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

This place is by far the best Shawarma place in Ottawa if not the world.

It sits between the Rideau center and the Vanier bridge and is very easy to find.
Wow the food is amazing!

Warning though. the plates are massive. A single plate will easily feed 2 adults.
The food is ALWAYS fresh and the chicken is the best I have ever had at a place.

They have a large dining area that seats around 80 people. be warned though that unless you go on off hours (after 9PM) it may be hard getting a seat.

This place really is one of those that you cant put into words.. I have lived in Ottawa most of my life and I cannot go to any other shawarma place without being disappointed.

Lot of parking in the back. Give it a try. You will be amazed!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
East Coast
“Great healthy family-friendly food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We have gone to this Rideau location twice. Both times, the quality has been great! LOTS of food for a small cost! 2 platters easily fill our family of 5, 2 adults and 3 children - ages 9, 7, 5. The food is healthy and WHOLE, which we appreciate. Thank you for providing us with a great dining option at a low cost, which seems to be a difficult thing to find in Ottawa!

Visited April 2012
“best shawarma in Ottawa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

Good food, good price. Always fresh ingredients.
The shawarma chicken plate if big enough for two persons. It's the best there. If you like shawarma, go there. It's a bit far to walk from downtown, but it's worth it.

Visited May 2012