“WOW! Tops in Service and Value!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 32 Tours & Activities in Ottawa
Greendell, New Jersey
57 attraction reviews
“WOW! Tops in Service and Value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I cannot say enough about Gray Line in Ottawa. It started with excellent customer service over the phone from home before I even booked with them. I made numerous calls and Annadelle was patient and helpful every time I called. Be sure to call ahead if you are planning to stay in an Ottawa hotel, as Gray Line will pick you up/drop you off at some of them during your stay. We purchased a 3 day ticket for the hop on/hop off bus tour and also some of the attractions tours (boat line, museum) and was able to save a lot of $$$ by doing that. Check it out before you spend too much! The drivers were all great and provided us with door to door service every day of our stay. They were prompt and we got to know them on a first name basis and they were all very friendly and helpful. The tour guides were all very knowledgeable and we found Melissa to be especially so ( and she was able to give the tour in English, French AND Spanish!) Amazing! Gray Line really gives you a lot of options and a lot for your money in Ottawa. I travel a lot and sldom see service this good anywhere! Bravo!

Visited June 2013

Calgary
3 attraction reviews
“Gray Line Hop on Hop Off”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We were very disappointed. Bus was to leave at 10. We arrived at 9:55 the bus had already gone as it was full. We got on the 11 o'clock at 10:40. It was full by 10:50 and left at 10:55. They need more buses as they are too crowded. If you have to sit below it is very hot and you can not hear the commentary. That is why we took the bus, so we could here about the attractions as you dive by, Other people we talked to had shared similar experiences.

Visited July 2012
North Attleboro, MA
6 attraction reviews
“Glad we used them!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

When planning the trip I thought I would use public transportation. Since this was a first visit, we decided to use the hop on-hop off sightseeing bus since it went to all the places we were interested in visiting. We bought a three day ticket and felt it was well worth it. Not only did it get us where we wanted to go (without getting lost!) but the guides provided interesting commentary along the way. I would recommend it - especially for first time visitors.

Visited July 2012