I stayed here Sept. of 2004 and found it to be great for the money. The room was small but clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is good, not great, but it is right nearby a number of restaurants and a supermarket. It's a 10 minute walk to the Byward market and at least 15 minutes to downtown. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Downtown Ottawa Hotel
- Days Inn Downtown Ottawa Hotel Ottawa
- Days Inn Ottawa
- Ottawa Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Parliament Buildings, National Arts Gallery and Byward Market. For friendly service and unbeatable value in a prime spot in downtown Ottawa, look no further than our Days Inn Ottawa hotel. Our Ottawa, Ontario, hotel near Parliament Hill is just steps from the most sought-after cultural and historical destinations in the city, like the National Gallery of Canada. Our pet-friendly Ottawa, Ontario, hotel offers all the conveniences to make your stay memorable, including free Wi-Fi Internet access, refrigerators, access to laundry facilities and a fitness center. We offer a variety of accommodations to suit your needs including non-smoking and handicapped-accessible rooms and Jacuzzi suites. Meeting space is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Days Inn Hotels, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Downtown Ottawa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.