“Beautiful location right in the heart of downtown Ottawa” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Les Suites Hotel Ottawa

You added Les Suites Hotel Ottawa to your Saves list
Les Suites Hotel Ottawa
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   130 Besserer Street, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 9M9, Canada (Byward Market Area)   |
Hotel packages
Offers & Announcements
HUGE Savings - 30% off
Ranked #19 of 68 Hotels in Ottawa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
“Beautiful location right in the heart of downtown Ottawa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I just wanted to pass along my extreme satisfaction with the service I received within your organization. I was there on buisness and from the minute I checked in, until the day I left, I was treated with excellent customer service. I received a call to check and make sure that the suite was up to par within the first 5 mins of me being there. I also recieved chocolates, and a hand signed card welcoming me to the suites and offering any assistance throughout my stay. These simple little touches, along with the clean and appealing suite, not to mention the amazing location, really stood out to me. I was very impressed and will ensure that all of my colleagues know what a great hotel you are. Thank you again - for your intergrity, clean establishment and over and beyond simple touches. It really impressed me and I will stay no where else when visiting Ottawa in the future. Please continue the hard and amazing work you are doing. A very satisfied customer - Teri-Mai Armstrong

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
BestSuites, General Manager at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I was very happy to read your wonderful compliments about our suites, cleanliness, location and our guest service. Your comments are a great example of the service our Team Members work hard to provide our guests on a daily basis. Thank you again for reviewing your stay with us and I do look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Ottawa!

Ottawa Tourism's 2012 Star Property of the Year

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
Cobourg, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Great location in downtown Ottawa walk to all of the Byward Market, clean, spacious, well priced, great staff. I was blown away by the room size and features, kitchen, dining area, separate bedroom, balcony, 2 flat screens. Super clean and in good condition. Comfortable bed with good pillows and bedding. Would happily stay there again. I had a corner suite that face two directions that was a bonus. Cannot comment on pool/spa/restaurant as I was only there for one night on business. It would be a good extended stay hotel based on the apartment-like feel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
BestSuites, General Manager at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

I appreciate your review of your stay at Les Suites Hotel. As you mentioned, our suites are huge and well-equipped – why pay for a regular hotel room when you can stay here! Once again, thank you for your review and I do look forward to hosting you again in future in our convenient downtown location.

Keswick, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

The hotel was in a good spot. Very good location with indoor parking. We went for a quick trip to watch the Maple Leafs play the Senators. It was about 20 minutes from the rink in Kanata. The hotel was right downtown. We stayed on a Saturday night and it was a bit sketchy outside late at night, like any major city.
We had a 2 bedroom suite and it was enormous. Lots of space including living room/dining area and a full kitchen. Very clean room.
The one downfall was it was very loud outside at night. I didn't really mind, but it wouldn't be good for a light sleeper. We had all the windows closed and could hear all the partyers on the street and traffic.
We went to Cora's around the corner for breakfast and it was great.

Room Tip: Ask for one up high or around back so you don't hear the noise out front.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
BestSuites, General Manager at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post an excellent review on TripAdvisor! I’m pleased you enjoyed our ENORMOUS suites and enjoyed the hockey game. When making your next reservation, please ask our Reservations Department to place you in a courtyard-view suite thus minimizing the usual downtown noise. I look forward to hosting you again in future!

Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice central location and worked perfectly for an overnight stay and dinner in the market area. A nice standby, however there are many just like it the area that provide the same service at around the same price.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and I’m pleased you enjoyed our excellent location! Why pay the same rate for a regular hotel room when you can have a 700 sq. ft. one-bedroom suite with five appliances! Once again, thank you for your review and I look forward to hosting you again in future.

Corbeil, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

These suites are very well situated in downtown Ottawa and offer many amenities for very reasonable rates.
The standard suite that we rented has a good size sitting area with flat screen TV and a mini balcony. A kitchenette with fridge, coffee maker and the necessary utensils, dishes, pots and pans etc. for light cooking provides a feeling of a home away from home. The bedroom was very comfortable and also has a flat screen TV. Parking at $17 daily is provided in the underground parking. A small dining area on the main floor carries a variety of food items and refreshments altho' we found it very easy to walk the very short distance to the food court within the downtown mall. Byway market is also within walking distance where there is much variety in restaurants, frsh produce etc.

Room Tip: Check out the rugs in your room. Some are better than others as is the case in hotels; some rugs wil...
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review! Our home-away-from-home feel allows our guests to be very comfortable during their stay. I also appreciate your comments regarding our excellent location – Ottawa happens all around us and there is so much to do and see. Once again, thank you for your review and I look forward to hosting you again in future!

Gloucester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in a premium suite. Everything was perfect. The suite was extremely spacious, modern, with huge fridge freezer, washer, dryer, dish washer, cooker, oven, microwave, desk, sofa, separate bedroom, small balcony and free Wifi. The hotel car park gives you direct access to the hotel. The hotel ideally situated 2 minutes walk from the wonderful Rideau shopping mall and close walking distance to many main attractions. The front desk staff were extremely welcoming and kind with particular thanks to Brian who went out of his way to help out. Staying on my own in Ottawa this was the perfect option for me. I could cook for myself so no need to go out and dine alone and I felt as if I were in my own home with all the amenities I could possibly need. The free wifi in the room was really appreciated as were the two, enormous, flat screen tvs - one in the living room and one in the bedroom. The bed was very comfortable. I also really appreciated the great service. About 10 minutes after I had got into my room I got a call from the front desk just to make sure that everything was in order ! That was a really nice touch. I have never had that kind of service follow up in a hotel before and In have stayed in many. If you are visiting Ottawa I don't think you could find better than this and if I ever go back I won't consider anywhere else.

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

WOW! It’s always a pleasure to receive such an excellent review and I appreciate your kind comments regarding our Front Desk Team Members. All of the Team Members at Les Suites genuinely care for our guests and go out of their way to ensure that your stay is memorable. I do look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Ottawa!

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

This hotel was lovely, it was clean, and the appliances in the kitchen worked great! Having a kitchen in the hotel was a great way to save money and is a wonderful feature to have, which is rare to find anywhere else. The staff was pleasant and worked hard to make you happy. Parking was great with the in/out service, because there is not much parking on the streets of Ottawa. They let you keep the parking pass until 3 pm after your checkout at 11 am. G

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
BestSuites, General Manager at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review and for praising our Team Members! Our goal is always to exceed guest expectations and it’s obvious that we attained that goal during your stay. I appreciate your kind comments regarding our spacious, clean and fully-equipped suites and I look forward to hosting you again in future!

Ottawa Tourism's 2012 Star Property of the Year

Been to Les Suites Hotel Ottawa? Share your experiences!