“Accommodating” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Accommodating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

I recently went through some allergy testing and in the end was feeling hopeless about what I would be able to eat. Brunch at Café my House solved that. They were super accommodating to all of my dietary needs and friendly about making my order just right. The food was delicious and the atmosphere encourages health. My husbands enjoyed his meal but wasn't thrilled with the service. It was a tad slow but maybe he was more hungry then I was ;-)

• 4 of 5 stars Food

“Magically Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Cafe My House is one of our current favourites for lunch. Their tapas and House Plates are beautiful and delicious compositions -- colour, flavours, textures, temperatures. I love the innovation, the freshness and the obvious commitment to high-quality, healthy food.

My current favorite dish is the Polenta-crusted Tempeh with Pomegranate Sauce. Try the vegan shakes and mouthwateringly decadent desserts too --- All amazing taste sensations!

They also have some really fabulous theme dinners and events -- Check out their website!

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Vegans enjoy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

As a vegan I often have trouble finding tasty and interesting vegan food when I travel. Cafe My House offers many delicious options for vegans including a tempeh burger, green living sandwich ( awesome) , quesadillas, vegan breakfasts and numerous dinner options, all very well composed,prepared and presented. The staff are friendly and helpful too. You will not be disappointed in the food. The restaurant is located in a little strip mall on bank street but don't let that dissuade you from entering. It's clean, the food is great and it has a quiet, calm atmosphere too.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ottawa, Canada
“Absolutely the best place I have been to!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I ordered the Vegan BiBim-Bop... To.Die.For. My girlfriend ordered the Once upon a time in Mexico, also was excellent. The place is small, but peaceful. They serve water in vase-type of bottles with a type of herb in it (not quite sure what, but nonetheless an awesome idea.) We also got a shake and a raw cake for dessert. The server was outgoing and knowledgeable of all of the food items, and I got to meet the owner who is such a lovely lady! I will DEFINITELY be returning! I have been recommending this place to every one. The only downfall is the parking spaces, and Bank Street on its own is uncomfortable to drive around, but not the restaurants fault :)

• Visited March 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Amazing menu. Great staff. Something for everyone.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Easily in my top 10 veg restaurants in North America. Worth the short drive from downtown. Smiling staff and great food. I've been here over a dozen times and have had most of their menu. The tempeh cheeseburger uses a variety of local ingredients and is honestly the only burger that I haven't been tempted to add extra condiments to. The vegan bibimbap is the best veg bibimbap I've ever had. For brunch (all day brunch!), the tempeh benedict or vegan french toast are serious highlights. The raw cashew cheesecakes have become instant faves for a lot of my coworkers too.

• Visited February 2013