When I travel to Ottawa I usually expect to pay a high price for an average room, especially during busy season. I stayed at the Minto Suite Hotel after I saw an offer on Travelzoo right before I booked my trip, and I was extremely impressed. The price was amazing and you get a huge suite. There is a bedroom with flat screen TV, living room with couch, chairs, and dining table, small office/work area, and even a kitchenette. All this for the same price as a regular room at a regular hotel.
There was also a pool, hot tub, and fitness centre on property which I was able to use in the evening.
The only negatives I could find with my experience were:
1) elevators were very slow. Not sure if one or two weren't working, but I waited for 5-10 minutes on several occassions.
2) there was a big group of ringette girls in the hotel, so when I did go to the pool area it was not very relaxing.
- Also Known As:
- Minto Hotel
- Minto Hotel Ottawa
- Minto Suite Ottawa
- Hotel Minto Suite
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Multistory All-Suite Hotel located near downtown shopping, business & entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Minto Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.